Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What I usually do when I'm travelling?

(The other side of me )

Despite of my jolly attitude, no one knows what is my passion, and that is to write. Yes I am a frustrated writer and every time I went to other places, I see to it that I have my writing before I left the place. 

I can't leave without my camera so there will be no wasted moment. I see to it that I can capture everything that is worth remembering. Memories are  one's precious gift.

I always have my laptop with me because this is the one to witness my imaginations. I just look for a beautiful place wherein I can process my thoughts and presto.. there I will write whatever I want. 

Though there were electronic diaries,  I still stuck to my own  diary writing. There, I record every single moment I have for the day.


Have this stuff!!! I assure you, every journey counts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment