Thursday, October 13, 2016

A great Post which will make your day!

"Pick up the nearest book to you.Turn to page 45. The first sentence explain you love life."

What a nice quote for the day.  It may seem to be very simple but it marks my heart. I just tried it, out of no where and the book that is closest to me was the Daily bread, doesn't have pages but it has dates.  I've subtracted 31 ( January) from 45 and resulted to 14. So my number 45 is Feb 14. Wow! a very significant number/date. Its our date, my bf date of visiting me and the date where we made our love story official.

I was surprised for what I seen. SECOND BEST. Oh my goshhhhh. 100% yes. I am 100% second best to him. No hard feelings, even for so many days I been hurting, not because of being the second best to his Mom ( that's understandable) but then ignoring me is not 😒 Thats different tune I guess.


Well today, I know Im always the best in God. because he see Us fairly. And I love you guy 😘😘😘
"Pick up the nearest book to you.Turn to page 45. The first sentence explain you love life."

What a nice quote for the day.  It may seem to be very simple but it marks my heart. I just tried it, out of no where and the book that is closest to me was the Daily bread, doesn't have pages but it has dates.  I've subtracted 31 ( January) from 45 and resulted to 14. So my number 45 is Feb 14. Wow! a very significant number/date. Its our date, my bf date of visiting me and the date where we made our love story official.

I was surprised for what I seen. SECOND BEST. Oh my goshhhhh. 100% yes. I am 100% second best to him. No hard feelings, even for so many days I been hurting, not because of being the second best to his Mom ( thats understandable) but then ignoring me is not 😒 Thats different tune I guess.


Well today, I know Im always the best in God. because he see Us fairly. And I love you guy 😘😘😘


No comments:

Post a Comment