Thursday, November 21, 2013

Palawan Getaway



My first time on the Plane

Philippines is so rich of its beautiful sceneries.
 If you wanna live your life to the fullest, no need to think twice, just pack up your bags
and
LET'S GET IT ON!!!
Puerto Princesa is one of the beautiful places in the Philippines, with its captivating sceneries; you’ll surely wouldn’t want to get out of this Virgin Island. When you are in Puerto Princesa you can say that you are in an eat all you can restaurant. Everything is there, swimming, island hopping, firefly watching, mountain climbing, zip lining , and most of all there you will see the most splendid place which was coined as one of the 7 wonders of the world. 

 When I visited Palawan, I thought my stay would be boring, because my tourist agent booked me in just a simple hotel. The place was good but I found it a little boring,  I can’t see any guest once I came . And so this boredom answered me, once I got my itinerary and took my first tour, Oh M Gee!! it was a 1 day tour wherein we need to travel 2 hours to go to Sabang Beach, It was an hypnotizing white beach that everyone would be captivate to feel the warm of the water. 

There is also a buffet lunch for everyone in the tour where you can taste the tastiest native chicken adobo. 
 OMG!!This is the tastiest adobo I've ever taste! ! It's so mouthwatering


The beautiful sabang beach in Palawan



The beauty of Sheridan Hotel 











Before we go to Underground River or Subterranean River we rode in a Motorboat for about 30 minutes. The feeling was so intense once I saw this virgin sea, the fish of different colors were all free to swim, and the glimpse of the mountains from different part of the sea were all relaxing. The place was so damn fabulous! 






After 30 minutes of boat riding, we walked for about 10 minutes in the forest trail before we reach the cave. Different animals were there, snake, alligator, bats, monkey and many more. The smell the the bat's pee was so irritating but what's the fuss, its was just a minute for a splendid view of the Subterranean River.


The scary bayawak which we saw during our walk in the forest trail
There were lot of endangered animals in the forest so beware!!


 For more than 10 minutes walk, I need to cover my nose, because of the smell.  But it worth the waits! the place was so enchanting.




Before you can go to the cave you need to ride in the paddle boat to take you throughout the river. There's a life best that is required to wear and a helmet before entering the cave.
Why?
It's for protection, it was dark inside the cave so in case you'll fall from the boat, you'll not be drawn before the rescuer see you, and take note, no one has an idea how deep is the water in there. There maybe fallen rocks from the ceiling of the cave, that's why there is need of that helmet. 



 It was so cold inside the cave and scary because the only light to enlighten our journey was the flashlights of the guides. But once the boat was paddled and we saw different formations, we can’t help ourselves to amaze. The thought that they're maybe crocodiles watching us and waiting for us to fall in the boat was all erased. The place was so enchanting. The cave was like a cathedral with the grand ceiling. We were bewitched with different rocks formations that are like human made. They said that it was more of imaginations but it was really fascinating, it is a pride that our country must be proud of.


















These were only some of the rocks formations I took from my cam.

Originally, we were only 3 backpackers, but because of Underground river tour, we got the chance to meet these fabulous people. They're all so fun to be with, cool and feels like were already friends for so many years. Puerto Princesa Adventure was so fun because of thes people



Spending my birthday in Palawan was a good idea.No more regrets! and Unforgettable.  It was all fun, I've experienced everything that I always think I should be. Like the place I feel so free and happy. 




Kinabuch's is very popular of its tasty foods. Their specialty "Tamilok" was  so mouthwatering. They say, "you'll forget your name once you taste it. LoL.They offer different variety of drinks.

see this awesome experience I tried at Kinabuch's Grill & Bar.



 and who say  Palawan is for travel and adventure only? After a tiring but enjoyable trip don't forget to catch up the City's Tiki Bar. The music is good and all new. There was a live band to sing for the new songs of your request. Party at night, all about city life.. Night life is so fun!!!

I really loved this pic.. It's so cute and flirty!!! hahahaha




 Oh!!this is my first time on stage!!!OMG, I was totally so tipsy this night,  It was celebration of my birthday! I jammed with the band and show my singing skills. It's so fulfilling! Whoah! In Puerto Princesa, I've done everything!


This is the tourist agency office which  handled our City tour.



before anything else, i made sure to visit  the Puerto Princesa's Catherdral, to say a prayer and lit a candle for the patron.
Tip: Don't forget to visit the church for every place you'll go.
The Rancho Mitra which was own by the Town's Governor, open for visitation to all tourist.
Tyarannnnn!! and I'm the baker hahaha
Ube mamon of Baker's hill.. It's so mouthwatering!

The baker's hill where you can taste the tastiest hopia of different varioans



Baker's hill is also known for it's Disneyland theme


And who do you think he is?
This is the Binuatan Creations. They did awesome souvenirs!

The Crocodile Farm

Whoah!!! seeing crocodiles in real was totally unforgettable. I thought I can't walk after seeing those crocodile. THey seems to be just waiting for everyone who'll fall down the stairs. So watch your step!! 

Look's real!!! this is how I handle this cute cemented crocodile before we see the crocodile farm. But after I saw those real crocodile. Oh lalala.. I can't even try to look on this cutie croc again
 Scary???? Sobra!!!!

Yikes! Yikes!


 the biggest crocodile in town.
It's real!!!
 In crocodile farm, there's a small restaurant that serves most of the crocodile cuisines. 
There's crocodile tocino, hotdog, and even tapa..Thanks but no thanks!! Eweee!! never thought of tasting it. ahihihi



Caption this!! LOL
exploring the city plaza..The place was good.
It was an awesome feeling!fresh air, beautiful surroundings. It's their City Baywalk 



I have a tip for you guys, if you'll going to Palawan, don't look for a cozy hotel but instead look for a hotel or pension house that is located along the Rizal Avenue, everything is there, banks, restaurant, shopping center, pasalubong centers, the place was very nice, everything you'll need is in there.You can try the  REMARI PENSION, the place was good, clean, good surroundings and accessible.. There is also a bar  along the street also, so after a very tiring day adventure you can relax and chill at Tiki bar or Kinabuch Bar & grill, which surely pass your taste.  The people in palawan were very accommodating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment